As i am walking home after a midnight
movie from Queensbaymall. I felt tired and exhausted after I had used so much
of my energy in the fitness. I sang some song which i could remember to keep me
awake and stay focus on the road. A few minutes later, I was paying attention
on the busy road in order for me to reach the other side of the road. As I
cross over, i took a deep breath and exhale. I looked up the sky and I saw a full moon. I was amaze by the stars
up in the skies which shine so brightly. I sat on the grass and gaze up the
beautiful sky!
A few minutes later, i heard a sound of a twig 'Cracked' behind me. I spun around and i did not see anything! I begin to feel scared but I just ignore it and looked up the sky. About 2 minutes later, I heard someone sniff behind me! I spun around again and saw nothing. I quickly stood up and walked away. I felt scared and my face is turning pale. I was all alone on the street! I felt like I am the only single person alive! I walked as fast as possible until I reached the bus stand.
When I reached at the bus stand, I heard some footstep following behind me! I spun around and found nothing but a plastic bag drifting away by the wind. I took up my phone to check on my text message. As I am reading my text message I froze! Someone sent me a text message that says " Help me! Help me Uchiha! The curse is still on me and I can't lift it up myself!". I tried to find the number of the person who sent me this text message but instead it showed me 444-4444444!
I dropped my cellphone and heard a voice of a man behind me! I spun around and I could not even shout for help! The man had some blood stained on his blue and white checkers t-shirt, his leg was injured badly and bruise on his left eye. His nose was crooked and one of his arm is gone! His mouth was hurt badly and his face was injured terribly like being hit by a baseball bat or a golf stick!
" There is no need for you to be scared! I just need your help to release me from this curse!" said the ghostly figure man! " How can I help you? " I gasped!
“By serving me justice for the man who killed me!" he replied. " Why did you chose me? Why can't you choose someone beside than me who is even braver to handle this?" I asked him frighteningly! Well that's because you sat on the red handkerchief I left it on the grass before I got murdered." he replied. " I am sorry Mr! I promise not to sit around that area anymore or even cross this road! Please let me go!" I am too young to die and handle this kind of situation! I am just only 17!", I begged him! " The rules of the Underworld! Whoever sat, step or pick up something belongs to the afterlife must help them who want justice in order for them to Rest In Peace! Furthermore, for those who ignored shall be punished based on the act they did to awaken the soul of the afterlife! So do you understand now?" he asked me. " Yes I do! But what if I begged?". " You shall be punished" he stomped and strong wind started to blew me.
" Ok ok! Tell me what to do!", I tried to chill him down. " 1st go back to where you sat just now!" he ordered me. I walked slowly and the ghostly figure is focusing on every move I make like he knows I am about to run. My instinct told me to help this guy but I felt like running away. When I reached at the spot where I sat! I saw a maze plant growing. " Now I need you to take 5 step to the front!". I followed his ordered and I saw a patch of the ghostly figure t-shirt below the grass that he is wearing ( I was able to see it because I was below a lamp post). “Now take a tissue and pick the evidence up!" I picked up and next he asked me to look at the lamp post wiring box! When I open it up, I saw a hand at the base of the wiring box and it is stinks inside. He told me to remember this place to show it to the police! Next he asked me to walk back to the bus stand and follow the drain which leads me to a huge drain. It was so stink which made me throw out all the ‘Big Mac’ I ate for dinner! He told me to keep on walking until it leads me to a drain tunnel where I saw a body and the t-shirt that is exactly the same as the ghostly figure man is wearing. He then asked me to take 20 steps to the front and I saw his right arm inside the log of a tree! He wanted me to remember every scene of the incident that took place which involved the death of him. He then ordered me to walk back to the bus stop and called the police! The ghost told me that his name was Bubuchacha. Once the police arrived! I told them everything and he asked me twice! " Are you sure that you found Bubuchacha?". " Yes sir! I did! I can show you everything I know!". I showed the police everything I knew and the police was curious about how I knew about all of these things. He suspected me as a killer and I was held in the Police department for 24 hours! After everything has been analyzed, he was shocked to see that I am not the killer. He showed me the DNA test result of the murder which happens to be the blood of the murderer that was found on the t-shirt of the Victims.
" Mr, do you know who is this?" He asked me. " Nope" I replied. " He is one of the top 10 most wanted MEN in THE S.W.A.T list IN MALAYSIA! He is a drug and a weapon dealer" the Chief told me. “What? Then please catch him now! If not he might kill more people, sell drugs to other country which can cause our country to be badly insulted." I told him. “Yup! I knew that. We are going to catch him now!" the chief told me!
"BOOM" a loud explosion happens just right outside of the building! "Slam" the door flung open widely. " Sir we are under attacked by someone!" one of the corporal to the chief . " Get you weapons ready, boy followed me" he ordered the corporal and me. I followed him and he lead me to a room which I saw hundreds of guns! " Boy wear this bullet proof armor and take a gun that you like for a moment!" he told me. " You serious? " I asked him and I was amaze that he allowed me to carry a gun. " Yes! Boy! Don't tell me you don't even know how to shoot!". " Sir I am one of the expert in BLACKSHOT!" I told him. " Get your ass out there then!. When we left the room and head towards the main gate, bullets were all flying above me. " Guys listen up! I need a bazooka to take down that van which they have a machine gun on it! Next I need three sniper on the third floor and 4 guys with me on the back door. The rest defense the main gate as much as you guys can! Move out people! " the Chief commanded us!
I followed the chief and I was aware that there was an enemy in the kitchen. I shot it down and the Chief praise me. We left through the back door and we were moving silently like a tiger hunting its prey! " Sir we can’t hold much longer. The van is driving nearer and nearer!" one of the corporal told the chief through the walkie-talkie. " Throw a flash bang then and destroy that van with a bazooka!" the chief flared back! We walked slowly towards the front gate and the Chief told me to crawl to one of those bushes while he grabs the attention of the enemy. The chief took three grenade and threw it at the enemies. The enemies yelled and a moment later explosion was heard. The enemies begin firing at us while the chief and the 3 other policeman are busy garbing the enemies attention by allowing me to crawl towards the bushes. When I reached to the bushes, I begin shooting at the enemies with my Red dot! I shot like a mad person in the middle of war! I kept on throwing grenade towards the enemies and at the same time I open fire at the enemies which make me destroy 50 police cars and 4 police bike plus numerous of enemies that I killed " BOY!!!!!!!!! You can stop now!!!!!!" the Chief shouted at me! I stopped and quickly drop to the ground and take a rest. When i woke up i was........................... .............................. .............................. .............................. ............
lying on the hospital bed. I was shot at my chest and my leg. I saw my parents
face which gave me a heart attacked! They started yelling at me and a few
seconds later I was drifted to another dimension. " Thx Uchiha! you have
now allow me to rest in peace now!" the ghostly figure told me. " Why
did he attacked us?" I asked curiously. The answer is in the drawer when
you wake up later. Farewell my friend! I woke up and found myself again staring
at my parents and I saw the Chief in front of me plus my best buddies. My
parents told me to read today headline and I begin to be Famous in Penang for
my bravery act. I quickly pull out the drawer and I saw a pouch full of
diamonds and gold! No wonder those men were attacking the Police
headquarters." I purposely lead him to the Police headquarters and make him
throw his temper there in order for you guys to catch him. I don't even know
that he will even bring his whole gang to launch an attack on the police
headquarters. The police are very scared of him but you had put an end to it by
killing him!" Bubuchacha told me as I saw his soul vaporize through the
air.
THE END!!!!!!!
A few minutes later, i heard a sound of a twig 'Cracked' behind me. I spun around and i did not see anything! I begin to feel scared but I just ignore it and looked up the sky. About 2 minutes later, I heard someone sniff behind me! I spun around again and saw nothing. I quickly stood up and walked away. I felt scared and my face is turning pale. I was all alone on the street! I felt like I am the only single person alive! I walked as fast as possible until I reached the bus stand.
When I reached at the bus stand, I heard some footstep following behind me! I spun around and found nothing but a plastic bag drifting away by the wind. I took up my phone to check on my text message. As I am reading my text message I froze! Someone sent me a text message that says " Help me! Help me Uchiha! The curse is still on me and I can't lift it up myself!". I tried to find the number of the person who sent me this text message but instead it showed me 444-4444444!
I dropped my cellphone and heard a voice of a man behind me! I spun around and I could not even shout for help! The man had some blood stained on his blue and white checkers t-shirt, his leg was injured badly and bruise on his left eye. His nose was crooked and one of his arm is gone! His mouth was hurt badly and his face was injured terribly like being hit by a baseball bat or a golf stick!
" There is no need for you to be scared! I just need your help to release me from this curse!" said the ghostly figure man! " How can I help you? " I gasped!
“By serving me justice for the man who killed me!" he replied. " Why did you chose me? Why can't you choose someone beside than me who is even braver to handle this?" I asked him frighteningly! Well that's because you sat on the red handkerchief I left it on the grass before I got murdered." he replied. " I am sorry Mr! I promise not to sit around that area anymore or even cross this road! Please let me go!" I am too young to die and handle this kind of situation! I am just only 17!", I begged him! " The rules of the Underworld! Whoever sat, step or pick up something belongs to the afterlife must help them who want justice in order for them to Rest In Peace! Furthermore, for those who ignored shall be punished based on the act they did to awaken the soul of the afterlife! So do you understand now?" he asked me. " Yes I do! But what if I begged?". " You shall be punished" he stomped and strong wind started to blew me.
" Ok ok! Tell me what to do!", I tried to chill him down. " 1st go back to where you sat just now!" he ordered me. I walked slowly and the ghostly figure is focusing on every move I make like he knows I am about to run. My instinct told me to help this guy but I felt like running away. When I reached at the spot where I sat! I saw a maze plant growing. " Now I need you to take 5 step to the front!". I followed his ordered and I saw a patch of the ghostly figure t-shirt below the grass that he is wearing ( I was able to see it because I was below a lamp post). “Now take a tissue and pick the evidence up!" I picked up and next he asked me to look at the lamp post wiring box! When I open it up, I saw a hand at the base of the wiring box and it is stinks inside. He told me to remember this place to show it to the police! Next he asked me to walk back to the bus stand and follow the drain which leads me to a huge drain. It was so stink which made me throw out all the ‘Big Mac’ I ate for dinner! He told me to keep on walking until it leads me to a drain tunnel where I saw a body and the t-shirt that is exactly the same as the ghostly figure man is wearing. He then asked me to take 20 steps to the front and I saw his right arm inside the log of a tree! He wanted me to remember every scene of the incident that took place which involved the death of him. He then ordered me to walk back to the bus stop and called the police! The ghost told me that his name was Bubuchacha. Once the police arrived! I told them everything and he asked me twice! " Are you sure that you found Bubuchacha?". " Yes sir! I did! I can show you everything I know!". I showed the police everything I knew and the police was curious about how I knew about all of these things. He suspected me as a killer and I was held in the Police department for 24 hours! After everything has been analyzed, he was shocked to see that I am not the killer. He showed me the DNA test result of the murder which happens to be the blood of the murderer that was found on the t-shirt of the Victims.
" Mr, do you know who is this?" He asked me. " Nope" I replied. " He is one of the top 10 most wanted MEN in THE S.W.A.T list IN MALAYSIA! He is a drug and a weapon dealer" the Chief told me. “What? Then please catch him now! If not he might kill more people, sell drugs to other country which can cause our country to be badly insulted." I told him. “Yup! I knew that. We are going to catch him now!" the chief told me!
"BOOM" a loud explosion happens just right outside of the building! "Slam" the door flung open widely. " Sir we are under attacked by someone!" one of the corporal to the chief . " Get you weapons ready, boy followed me" he ordered the corporal and me. I followed him and he lead me to a room which I saw hundreds of guns! " Boy wear this bullet proof armor and take a gun that you like for a moment!" he told me. " You serious? " I asked him and I was amaze that he allowed me to carry a gun. " Yes! Boy! Don't tell me you don't even know how to shoot!". " Sir I am one of the expert in BLACKSHOT!" I told him. " Get your ass out there then!. When we left the room and head towards the main gate, bullets were all flying above me. " Guys listen up! I need a bazooka to take down that van which they have a machine gun on it! Next I need three sniper on the third floor and 4 guys with me on the back door. The rest defense the main gate as much as you guys can! Move out people! " the Chief commanded us!
I followed the chief and I was aware that there was an enemy in the kitchen. I shot it down and the Chief praise me. We left through the back door and we were moving silently like a tiger hunting its prey! " Sir we can’t hold much longer. The van is driving nearer and nearer!" one of the corporal told the chief through the walkie-talkie. " Throw a flash bang then and destroy that van with a bazooka!" the chief flared back! We walked slowly towards the front gate and the Chief told me to crawl to one of those bushes while he grabs the attention of the enemy. The chief took three grenade and threw it at the enemies. The enemies yelled and a moment later explosion was heard. The enemies begin firing at us while the chief and the 3 other policeman are busy garbing the enemies attention by allowing me to crawl towards the bushes. When I reached to the bushes, I begin shooting at the enemies with my Red dot! I shot like a mad person in the middle of war! I kept on throwing grenade towards the enemies and at the same time I open fire at the enemies which make me destroy 50 police cars and 4 police bike plus numerous of enemies that I killed " BOY!!!!!!!!! You can stop now!!!!!!" the Chief shouted at me! I stopped and quickly drop to the ground and take a rest. When i woke up i was...........................
THE END!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment